Rebecca Minkoff reviews?

Has anyone worked for rebecca minkoff recently? I have heard some whispers of a hostile work environment but with no detail or evidence so im wondering where on the scale is this? and if the pay matches up? (preferably in design)

1 Like

Sunrise Brands bought RM/Equipment/Joie all together last year, so you can probably check thier reviews. I’ve seen a quite design job postings of them last a few month, probably they’re replacing all those LA initial teams, I assume.
It depends on hows the future holds within the company, whats their goal with change/restructure, who’s in charge, etc.
I’ve had similar environment working for the brand new team changed overnight from LA to NY, loved all my coworkers but the management was a real questionable issues…

1 Like

Please note that “Rebecca Minkoff” is the designer herself and ALSO a brand name that a licensee may be producing for under that name. Who do/did the “whisperers” actually work for (Rebecca or a producer of her goods) and are they dealing in facts or just disgruntled employees? One should base decisions based on evidence/facts versus whispers and personally, I don’t respect associates/employees that undermine their employers with gossip. If there is a situation to handle one should handle it or leave - instead of spreading around their upset. I know Rebecca to be a lovely and respectful person and she would never treat anyone in a hostile manner.

1 Like

I agree with what you said but if one is concerned about their reputation then they should be careful about who they license out their name to.

1 Like

True. At the end of the day - there are likely to be personnel changes wherever you wind up and you might want to plan in advance the proper handling should you encounter those with ill will…. each company should have a process for those situations.