Calvin Klein Performance/AMGroup Retail

The entire previous team was stealing from the store. They would never pay for clothes and just leave the tags in drawers and promise to pay later, there were thousands of tags all over the entire store when I was there and when I told the district manager about it she didn’t even care. She let all of the girls continue to work there and she told me that it wasn’t my problem to deal with as the store manager. Even after I showed her all their lockers FULL of worn clothes that were not paid for. The district manager also told me I could leave roll racks of waterfalled expensive Calvin Klein product out in the Corredor‘s and even downstairs by the overflow cages, unattended. They hadn’t done an inventory in over two years!!! All the corporate people shopped at the store and abuse their discount and would often return clothes that they wore for different imperfections and replace it with new product over and over again. Terrible company

1 Like

I am a former employee from the SoHo Flagship store and it was sad what happened to this brand. I watched it turn from incredible leadership to the changing of leadership under a Heroin Addict in SoHo which prompted employees to start stealing because they were fed up with the mismanagement and the corporate HQ not granting more support to the other employees at the time. Now that part of SoHo is owned by Tumi. RIP Calvin Klein SoHo <3

1 Like