Perks - IVF / Egg Freezing

Does anyone know of any fashion companies that offer Egg Freezing / IVF reimbursement or coverage?

I have not heard of any industry that offers this , it’s considered elective or non essential medical expense. Good luck finding a fashion industry to cover this expense.

The question was prompted by a conversation I was having with my friends who are in tech/ banking who get this perk, they were shocked, SHOCKED when I said that this doesn’t exist in fashion. Not every tech company or bank offers this but quite a few do and more and more are starting to offer it. ( Meta/ Google/ Blackrock/ GoldmanSachs to name a few.) So I am throwing the question to the group, in case there is someone out there that offers it.

Good to know tech and banking industries are now offering this!

1 Like

I use to work for PVH and had Aetna insurance and believe this was covered under that plan. Literally the only good thing about working for them was the insurance…

2 Likes

Because Tech companies do offer partially or fully paid IVF and egg freezing, you might also be able to find it in the benefit offerings for a startup retail or fashion company since they are competing for tech talent. Good luck!

2 Likes

H&M covers IVF health care at least for corporate/design room roles. Not sure about egg freezing though.

Yes I know Chanel, Sephora, nike, asos.

There are even benefits to support and help in adoptions, surrogacy

1 Like

I worked at a very small company prior to my current who’s medical plan covered this. The Gap pays 100% of adoption cost. They might cover IVF or a part of it too.