Learning Browzwear 3D

Those of you who use the program, how long did it take you to learn? Im in the Indie program and my pass expires at the end of this year. I wonder if I will have enough time to learn at this point.

I have been part of the Indie program for about 2 years now. Why you ask? Because they keep renewing the length of the program, about 3 months at a time. So I can’t say this for 100% certain, but there is an excellent chance that they will extend the Indie program to beyond the end of this year if history repeats itself. So you will have plenty of time to complete the University and practice the program.

That being said if for some reason they actually do stick to their expiration date this time, you should be able to get a good foundation in BW during this month if you set aside enough time to use it each day and do some intensive learning.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you. It does help. I wasn’t sure if I should even bother :).

It took be a few months to complete Browzwear University 101 and 201. I did this on nights and weekends since i work full time and have long working hours. If you dedicate yourself to it, a year is more than enough time.

1 Like