iApparel review/experience?

Hi guys,

Has anyone heard anything about this company? I had an interview with one of the designers and he seemed really sweet, however I was getting some odd vibes in the office. Glassdoor has 50/50 experience reviews and not much to read off of.

Which company are you referring to?

Are you asking about the outerwear company? More than one comp w/ that name.
If so I shed some light on them.

Yes, the outerwear company! I didn’t realize there was more than one.

Designer is wonderful. Really Zen.
Be prepared to work long hours and at a fast pace. Owner is demanding but no yelling or cursing. Head of mens very arrogant. Extremely tight working space

1 Like

I met with the owner and he was joking about us getting married. I think this will be a hard pass haha. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

That’s so strange… may not be legal either

2 Likes

DO NOT WORK THERE!! Extremely toxic, owner is very shady and highly inappropriate. There are some good people there but not worth it.

1 Like

Yeah I can totally agree with that. The owner was joking about us getting married. Was so odd and I felt so uncomfortable!!

1 Like

He’s disgusting and extremely difficult to work with. The best day of my life was when he found out through one of his cronies that I was trying to get a better job and he fired me. Finally figured out my worth after that.

2 Likes

Yeah he sounds disgusting. He offered a project for me to do and wants me to come in Tuesday to work on it. I’m just gonna call and tell him I’m not interested. Need to go with my gut here and definitely after reading these comments, my intuitions are correct.

He kept making comments on my appearance because I’m heavily tattooed. Honestly felt like he would molest me if I was alone with him.

4 Likes

So sorry you had to go through that. Don’t let him talk you into anything either. He’s famous for that as well. Best of luck to you!!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately most companies look better on the outside. So many owners seem “nice” till you work there.

4 Likes

Go with your gut. if he mentioned a weird comment about marriage, just think of what he might say if you’re an employee. As a seasoned garmento, please go with your instincts!!!

2 Likes