Garan inc reviews

Looking for tips and any insights of working here? Benefits, flexibility and management reviews

DONT DO IT! I repeat do not do it!

There’s two sides. And I worked on the Kathy side. But there’s the other side that I heard is a little better. But Kathy has zero experience and slept her way to the top. It’s all politics. None of the ladies working in design actually know anything about designing. It was the worst hell I’ve ever worked at. It’s more common to work until 2am than to leave on time. It’s just expected you stay late every night and are available when they want you to be. No work life balance. It’s literally the worst company I have ever worked at.

4 Likes

I worked here 20 years ago & it seems nothing has changed much. A hired a designer from here to work with me a few years ago & she couldn’t WAIT to leave because of their TOXIC work culture & hours. She took a pay cut to leave. It doesn’t need to be that way. Its disappointing because financially they are a good company & they have a fantastic biz w/ Walmart but they just cant seem to get it together. Over designing = over working your employees & its is not the answer.

1 Like

One of my friends used to work there. He was miserable. That was around 2010, so there may be all new people there now.

1 Like