Reporting your employer to NY Department of Labor!

Im seriously considering this after my manager forced me to go in my office (or I would be fired) the other day after I told her I had a fever of 100 degrees and got even more mad when I said I wanted to socially distance from all the employees that were sitting 10 inches from each other.

My company is not taking temperatures, not distancing employees, not asking us if we have been exposed to covid-19 etc.

You need to report the company. If everyone stays quiet, this virus will continue to spread and we will never get back to whatever normal we can ever have again. It will take years.

2 Likes

Your safety is in jeopardy as well as anyone who is in contact with you. Report them.

2 Likes

To update-A couple of us got together and filed a report. I’m pretty sure the fever was just a result of the weather change but getting tested just to be safe.

5 Likes

Any more updates? Hope all is well

1 Like

I got out of fashion and I don’t work at the company anymore! Best decision of my life! I work in media now and I love it!

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this link. Companies need to be compliant with health regulations and mandates from the President. Long covid is no joke. I multiple friends suffering from this and it’s horrible.