Rush and Company-Real or Fake

Can anyone tell me if Rush and Company is a legit recruiter? I constantly get emails from them saying, “We have your resume on file and wanted to share with you a search we are working on. Please let us know if this matches your background.” If they have my resume on file, and I know it’s current, can’t they read it and know if it matches?! And the only person that contacts me shows only 1 job on her LinkedIn profile. About a year ago she scheduled me for a phone interview, never called, I politely emailed her to see if she wanted to reschedule, and then she ghosted me. Just seems a bit unprofessional.

They are legit, I can confirm.

I have had the same experience. They have consistently sent me assistant or associate level positions when I have 20 years experience. I finally asked them why they keep sending me listings that aren’t a match for my profile. They asked for my updated resume and continued to send me the same level positions. I give up.

3 Likes

They may be legit but they are a waste of time.

2 Likes

add’s Jaral Agency and REK… like all the posts are in BOLD type, must send your resume in Word… who are you people!!!

3 Likes

I’m totally laughing out loud about Jaral and REK, particularly REK.

4 Likes

I’m so glad that REK and Jaral are being called out.

1 Like