Tips to get to the top in the Fashion Industry

Great post, I couldn’t agree more with #1! Am guilty of feeling like I owe my company something and staying longer that I should have… Very generous of you to share, I would love to have the recruiter list as well

1 Like

Hello! Would absolutely love this list too. I’ve applied to over 75 jobs on linkedin and am having such a tough time. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

This was so encouraging! I needed it!

I’ve been in the industry forever and I couldn’t agree with you more! I also got great tips out of it and will definitely follow your advice!

Thank you for the inspiring advice! Would love to receive your list of private recruiters as well.

Thank you for these amazing tips! It is really great to see such an honest but also positively geared post. This is a time when we need to be inventive in how to move forward and upward.

Thank you for these tips. I would be interested in the recruiters list as well.

Thank you for this post!! This gives me so much excitement again. If you could, I’m interested in the list of recruiters as well. Please DM, I would be very grateful!

Please send me the list too. Feeling stuck in the rut.

If you still are sending the recruiters list would love a copy: fashiondiva69@gmail.com thanks

This is such a great post. Any chance we can post it, confidentially of course, on StyleDispatch.com? Maybe share it in the newsletter?

-don’t worry, you won’t hurt our feelings if you don’t want to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@grandpoobah yes, of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you DM me this list? Thank you!!

could you DM me this list as well Thank you so much!

Thank you for your tips. I’d like to also have a list of the independent recruiters, if possible not just of NYC.
Now I’m working in Barcelona, Spain but I also lived and worked in Canada and England. I’m looking for an interesting job proposal and I’m ready to move, if necessary.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this information. I have been trying to get into the corporate fashion world and have not been successful. I really want to start my own fashion label but always want to start with a whole assortment.

1 Like

I would absolutely appreciate private recruiter’s list as well ! Thank you for your support and great info!

danaross0807@yahoo.com

While not 100% complete, you can find a good list of fashion industry recruitment agencies on the StyleCareers Featured Agencies page…

3 Likes

Hi I have more than 15 technical Design experience and I am currently learning the Browzwear 3D pattern making and sampling. I will have my certificate by the end of the month.
I would love to have the private list of recruiters too. Thank you.

1 Like

This was high-lighted in the StyleDispatch newsletter today!